Branding and Social Media Bootcamp
Are you attracting new people to your community but still seeing little to no engagement? Not sure how to build your brand, increase engagement or convert followers to clients?
This bootcamp is for you if:
- You want to get serious about how to use social media to build your business
- You’ve been on social media for a while but you’re not seeing steady growth
- You want to establish yourself as the ‘go to’ in your industry/niche
- You want to convert silent followers to paying clients
Straight to the point.
And…you’ll be ready to start implementing strategies the moment we wrap.
Wednesday, January 26th
11:00 a.m. ET (For other time zones, click here for a nifty time converter that I love to use.)
Claim your seat to receive:
- Two  hour LIVE bootcamp via Zoom
- 1.5 hours of interactive training, 30 minutes Q&A
- A 21-page workbook that walks you through the branding basics, optimizing your bio, a social media template and more
- My Ultimate Cheat Sheet -- 100 social media prompts [$20 value]
- A 15-minute 1-on-1 call with me [$50 value] to review your Insta bio
- Option to book a 30-minute Remote Mini Branding Photography session [$120] with Jess Wilson, a seasoned personal branding photographer. You'll receive 10 custom edited images of you in your element to strengthen your brand and online presence.
[note: the session includes 1 location & 1 outfit]
Take Roots PR 🌳Follow
PR & Marketing Agency ✍🏻📺🎙🎧 Stephanie Gillis-Paulgaard +20 years in: PR | Marketing | Strategy | Branding | FREE CONTENT TIPSHEET⤵️
You know you need a CTA, but...
1️⃣ You don't want to sound desperate
2️⃣ You don't want your post to look spammy
3️⃣ You don't know how to come up with good CTA's
4️⃣ You're not sure what to put in them
My blog breaks down how to write CTAs that convert ⬇️
Looking to become a mentor or work with one?
Connect with @eriec_edmonton
Choosing to be a mentor or work with a mentor is an investment in your career and your community.
ERIEC can help you become a Mentor or Find a Mentor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNurlggF5Y0 #MentoringMatters #AlbertaMentorship #YEGMentorship #MentoringMonth
Struggling to write captions that highlight your experience? I get it.
❌Make your captions too long
❌'Talk at' your followers, talk 'with them'
✔️Share lessons learned
✔️Share tips & tricks
Need help? Grab 25 Done-For-You captions - link 🔼