Community Give Back Program
We recognize the importance for charities and non-profits to excel with their fund development program, to raise much-needed funds to advance their mission and deliver programming to deserving clients. We also understand that budgets are tight and the need to do more with less is the norm and not the exception. That’s why we created the Take Roots Community Give Back Program.
Charities and non-profits can apply to receive strategic counsel from Take Roots on a fund development project at 50% of the standard rate. We only accept up to three (3) clients per calendar year. Applications are accepted on a quarterly basis.
We will consider:
- Alberta-based charities and non-profits
- Charities and non-profits that are federally registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency
- Charitable organizations that provide a health, welfare or social service in the local community
We do not fund:
- Individual pursuits
- Third-party organizations raising funds for charity
- Religious organizations, with the exception of secular activities open to those of all faiths, such as operating a shelter or a group program, or unless the organization is engaged in a significant project benefiting the entire community
- Donations to political groups, private schools, pre-schools, elementary and high schools
- Endowment or capital campaigns
- Donations to groups whose operating areas are outside of Canada
The Community Give Back Program is funded throughout the Calendar year (January 1to December 31). We reserve the right to consider requests at any time. Our goal is to respond to proposals within two weeks.